Türkiye has always attracted people wanting to invest in real estate. Apartments are considered the most attractive type of real estate for investors. Foreign investors are interested in apartment purchase in Turkey. The country offers many types of apartments, it’s easy to find the economy and premium class objects. It’s better to focus on tourist cities to buy real estate because it is more valuable and you could resell it easier in the future.
Best Regions To Buy Property In Turkey
If you are going to purchase real estate in Turkey, you should know the best cities to do this.
1. Alanya. This is a large tourist city. There are many propery for sale. You can buy villas or apartments in the forest, in the mountains or near the sea. It is recommended to consider the possibility of purchasing real estate in the districts of Kargicak, Mahmutlar, Oba, Konakli, Jikjilli, and Kestel. There is an old housing stock in the city center, so investors rarely buy housing here.
2. Antalya is a major tourist city with its own international airport. Here you will find many real estate objects of different price. You can buy a cheap villa or apartment or focus on buying premium class housing.
3. Mersin. It is a small town, but it is actively developing. The cost of apartments here is about 20% lower than in Antalya and Alanya.
4. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey. There are a huge number of offers on the real estate market, so you will definitely be able to find a suitable option for yourself.
5. Marmaris is another small town where you can profitably buy apartments.
You will find real estate of the economy and premium class at any city. It is necessary to identify your demands to find the best object.
How To Purchase Apartments In Turkey
Necessary to make the following to buy apartments in Turkey:
1. Decide on the budget and requirements for the property. You should decide how many rooms you need, where the apartment should be located, in what condition it should be, and so on.
2. Find the forwarder in Turkey. It should be a reliable company. So, you can contact Stay Property Company to get the necessary help. The forwarder will consult you in searching for the object in compliance with your demands.
3. Find the object. There is no need to go to Turkey because specialists usually use video surveillance equipment. The feature will save your money and time.
4. Discuss the price. It’s reasonable to obtain a valuation report. The document could help you to negotiate with seller or his forwarder.
5. Sign the treaty. According to the practice, a lawyer can do this in accordance with the notarized power of attorney.
So, there is no need to go to Turkey to purchase apartments. Moreover, if you don’t have enough money, then you can get a mortgage. The lawyer will act on the basis of a license to get a loan from a Turkish bank in your name.
If the value of the property exceeds 400,000 euros, you can count on getting a golden visa. Stay Property specialists are ready to tell you the detailed information.